Sunday, September 09, 2012

Coming back to digital life FB vs Blogs

Coming back to blogging after a long time. I realise now FB seems to have taken some steam out of blogosphere. Most people who want to express themselves now do it through FB and through it they can  get noticed immediately by their friends and other people who's opinion matters to them.Well FB posts get drowned among other newsfeeds. I think blogs are more journalistic in nature and FB updates are more casual or you can say blogs are used when someone really wants to say something but FB is just an immediate thought or status update. I hope there is some way to link blog updates to FB because I also want my posts to be seen by friends whose opinion matters to me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the thought of
a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. So that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!
create a facebook fan page